Pfizer, Moderna, and Janssen COVID-19 vaccines are available at Optimum Care. We are following state and local county eligibility requirements to administer the vaccine.
COVID-19 Vaccine What to Know:
- We currently administer the Pfizer BioN Tech, Moderna, and Janssen Vaccines as well as the updated Pfizer and Moderna (bivalent) booster on a walk-in basis every day. For the Pfizer BioN Tech all individuals 5 years of age and older and for the Moderna as well as the Janssen all individuals 18 years of age and older qualify to receive the vaccine.
- The Pfizer and Moderna vaccines require two doses. Before leaving your first appointment you will be told when you will be eligible to receive your second dose. The Janssen vaccine is only one dose.
- CDC now recommends booster of the Pfizer vaccine for the following groups who completed their initial series at least 6 months ago:
- Bring your health insurance card. Your insurance will be billed at no cost to you. You do not need to be insured to receive the vaccine. If you have Medicare, please bring your original Medicare Card.
- Download and complete the COVID-19 vaccination form and bring with you at your appointment or obtain a copy from our office.
- Additionally, ONLY if you are a new patient complete the New Patient Registration Form.