Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines are available at Optimum Care. We are following state and local county eligibility requirements to administer the vaccine.
COVID-19 Vaccine What to Know:
- We currently administer the Pfizer BioN Tech and Moderna Vaccines on a walk-in basis every day. For the Pfizer BioN Tech all individuals 12 years of age and older and for the Moderna all individuals 18 years of age and older qualify to receive the vaccine.
- The Pfizer and Moderna vaccines require two doses. Before leaving your first appointment you will be told when you will be eligible to receive your second dose.
- Bring your health insurance card. Your insurance will be billed at no cost to you. You do not need to be insured to receive the vaccine. If you have Medicare, please bring your original Medicare Card.
- Download and complete the COVID-19 vaccination form and bring with you at your appointment or obtain a copy from our office.
- Additionally, ONLY if you are a new patient complete the New Patient Registration Form.